windscreens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windscreens

Anybody know if a '94 surf (2nd gen facelift) shares its windscreen with the pickup, if so what year and mk???

Thanks

Originally posted by JimL
    Anybody know if a '94 surf (2nd gen facelift) shares its windscreen with the pickup, if so what year and mk???

Thanks
    99.9% sure its the same, will be a MK3, dunno what year offhand, probably 86ish till somewhere in the ninetys
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

if you are replacing surf windscreen watch out as the chrome strips are liable to get damaged as they are bonded to the glass and are a bugger to get off
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Chrome sucks! bin 'em!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

bin the chrome

bin the chrome what about me broken window what else fits my 3door gen 1 surf windscreen what other models that is need help or a re morgage to get one lol

Comment

Originally posted by andy190
            bin the chrome what about me broken window what else fits my 3door gen 1 surf windscreen what other models that is need help or a re morgage to get one lol
            My 1st gen has a bonded in type screen (same as mk2 pick up I have been told ) . My old 1st gen had a H rubber type screen (non bonded) which may have been mk2 pick up aswell , just a different rubber ? with no chrome trim.
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

what's the chassis number yn65 mean? is that a mk2 pickup? and LN65?

from what i can work out in the EPC certainly from 83 -89 the pickups had the same glass with a different spacer, 83-86 had tempered glass but appears to be interchangable, 86 on was laminated glass, some of the pickups had a slight tint, upto 5.3% depending on spec

i might be talking $$$$$$$$ though it's just what the EPC appeared to say
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

windscreen

im getting the run around from window companys down hear and silly prices of 235 plus vat for my ln130 2.4 td windscreen does anybody know if the uk model window fits and if so where i can get one at a realistic price many thanks andy

Comment

nobody knows then

i take it nobody knows what windscreens fit looks like i need to spend some money then

Comment

Andy for a 2nd gen you will need the screen for a 4runner just give the year of your surf and say its for a 4runner and not a pick up
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                    X