surf/4 runner headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf/4 runner headlights

hi i had my surf headlight smashed this week in by a cricket ball, but have managed to find a breaker who has a 4 runner one,will it be the same??it is from the same year(1994),regards dan

Yes.

Comment

cheers vince,
      thats the last time i visit minehead with-out my bullet proff light covers..
      regards dan

Comment

Originally posted by madmax
        cheers vince,
        thats the last time i visit minehead with-out my bullet proff light covers..
        regards dan
        just trying to figure out why you would want to visit minehead for anyway
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Can't you claim damages from the cricket club?
          Or maybe show them what a Surf and a tree strop can do to their pavillion?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            just trying to figure out why you would want to visit minehead for anyway

Butlins silly!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Butlins silly!
              that's the only thing there tho.
              Oh yes and cricket balls
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

the thing is they were'nt playing cricket nor was i staying there ,just a visit!! when as i drove off the sea front and over the railway crossing past tescos,some little s##t and his mates threw the ball at passing cars and mine was the front one...needless to say they saw it hit the old motor and legged it...i am not a happy bunny!!! and the breakers are asking more for an old unit than it will cost for a new old from milners.....

Comment

Working...
                X