Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Con Pumps and clutches......

Good afternoon all........

Just though i would let you know..... i have been suffering from the 'deah rattle' of the aircon clutch which is on its last legs, I was frightened to see that a new one is arouns £220 plus VAT and a pump is 3 times that amount.....

Well after a bit of research I have found a place in the states that will send you a new clutch pack for $102 and a complete AC Pump and Clutch for $354

So with FEDEX shipping my new AC Clutch Pack is usd $161-81 which at todays exchange rate is around £86.00 a lot less than one brought in the uk.

I will let you know how it all goes with the shipping and whether or not it is the right one etc.....

But the website is www.densoproducts.com

Bye for now........

Mart

Dont Buy it cos it does not quite fit.......
    Last edited by iom_surf; 11 August 2006, 10:30.

you could of had mine for that
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Well I did put a request on the parts wanted....... Oh well, I have got a new one comming now. But you never know I may come begging for yours if it turns out not to be the right one.....

Comment

Oops.....

I have just fitted the new clutch assembly i recieved from the states.....

it all looked fine until i went to put the belt back on..... S**T the pully is 1cm aft of the original one and so the belt wont go on....

Back to the drawing board, has anyone got a clutch pack for an aircon pump I just cant bring myself to pay £220 for one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iom_surf
          I have just fitted the new clutch assembly i recieved from the states.....

it all looked fine until i went to put the belt back on..... S**T the pully is 1cm aft of the original one and so the belt wont go on....

Back to the drawing board, has anyone got a clutch pack for an aircon pump I just cant bring myself to pay £220 for one!!!

you on about the clutch on the front of the commpressor?
          if so make me an offer as i took mine off coz the condensor(aircon rad) was damaged
          is yours a 2.4 second gen surf?
          john

Comment

Thanks John,

I have sent you an email.......

Cheers

Martin

Comment

you have mail

Comment