Fuel Filter Cap (pressure pump)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Filter Cap (pressure pump)

I would like to mention that Jotto has got me out of the proverbial this afternoon, and would just like to formally thank him for his efforts...

It wasn't a real big deal, he had the bit in his workshop, I had the cash, job done.

It was the fact that he made time for me, and has saved me from a fate worse than death...

This Tuesday is one of the few days of the year that my good lady looks forward to... Hampton Court Flower Show.... a whole day of trapsing round Hampton Court getting sun burnt and buying more plants that you can shake a stick at... but it makes her happy, and that is a good thing in my book... After all, I know where my bread is buttered... and what is peeling skin between friends and family.

The pump head that holds the fuel filter and pressurises the fuel line to the fuel pump had cracked... how, I have no idea. But no pressure and the 'toy' won't start... 'toy' don't start, no space for impending purchses... no impending purchases, very unhappy lady... not pretty... I wouldn't have heard the end of it for a very long time... (nuff said)

Truck now starts a treat... we can take it on the hottest day of the year for a long jaunt down the M40... (incidentaly, how I blew the head last time just about three years ago)... I have rescued the day at the last hurdle...

Thank you Jotto, words aren't enough.
Working...
X