yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would an Corolla OSF Window Motor fit my 92surf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would an Corolla OSF Window Motor fit my 92surf?

just wanted to know if an Corolla OSF Window Motor would be an ok replacement for my knackered motor on my ln130 1992 surf? the motor is the same year does it matter what window it comes off on the corolla?

You need the rear passenger window motor.

Comment

Which motor on the Surf is broken?

As Vince said, a rear nearside will sort out the rear window, if it's that one...
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Tailgate window Dave.

Comment

That's what I meant!!
          It just does, OK?

Comment

ok thanks for that i will see what is around
            Last edited by missy; 21 April 2006, 08:09. Reason: part of the post is missing

Comment

well the s$$$$pies had nothing to my shock but i did find somebody breaking a corolla on e-bay but as i said they had an osf motor which looks the same apart from the fact it appears to sit the opposite way to the surf motor but i have e-mailed him to see if he has one from the other side.the bloke i spoke to in the s$$$$py said the corolla ones are all pullys or somthing so would be no use but obviousley they are not as i found one on e-bay thats not must depend on the year i went to the one s$$$$py and he wanted to keep my motor till he could find one i thought to myself no chance id probabley never see it again its hard enough trying to find a second hand replacement as it is withought giving mine away .i swear some people must think im stupid anyway guess if i cant get a second hand one will just have to get one of rough trax ah well .thanks for all the help anyway

Comment

Originally posted by missy
                well the s$$$$pies had nothing to my shock but i did find somebody breaking a corolla on e-bay but as i said they had an osf motor which looks the same apart from the fact it appears to sit the opposite way to the surf motor but i have e-mailed him to see if he has one from the other side.the bloke i spoke to in the s$$$$py said the corolla ones are all pullys or somthing so would be no use but obviousley they are not as i found one on e-bay thats not must depend on the year i went to the one s$$$$py and he wanted to keep my motor till he could find one i thought to myself no chance id probabley never see it again its hard enough trying to find a second hand replacement as it is withought giving mine away .i swear some people must think im stupid anyway guess if i cant get a second hand one will just have to get one of rough trax ah well .thanks for all the help anyway
                Hi Missy if you haven't had any luck finding 1 then give nippon car spares a try in london.I had the same trouble not able to find 1 so gave them a ring and got 1 £53inc p&p.They are in yellow pages f/phone 01332 293399
                hope this is of help
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

cheers rich will do am waiting for the bloke to get back to me first but i i have no luck will try there.thanks

Comment

passenger window motors from Celicas fit too. Maybe MR2s but not 100% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by missy
                      There was another recent post about this and if I remember right the crolla front motor was pulleys but rear was ok.....

Comment

your right about the celica motor too but do you think i can find one for the right side i have found one on e-bay now and have asked the bloke to do a buy it now i dont see the point in paying over 80 quid for a second hand one if im going to spend anything over that i may as well just get a new one.i cant beleive how difficult these parts are to get second hand oh well.cheers for the help everyone

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          passenger window motors from Celicas fit too. Maybe MR2s but not 100% sure.
                          Does it matter what year?
                          Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Nineties cars generally.

Comment

Working...
                            X