tyre help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyre help

Having got another puncture (lost count how many) I want to fit a new set of boots that might not be a screw magnet.

At the moment I have Bridgestone tyres 265.75.R15. They don't seem to have lasted as long as I thought they would and each one must have been fixed at least once.

Can I fit 31 10.5 R15 tyres on the same rims?

Also what would you pay for BFGoodrich 31x10.5/15 AT fitted?

many thanks

Steve

Originally posted by StevenN
    Having got another puncture (lost count how many) I want to fit a new set of boots that might not be a screw magnet.

At the moment I have Bridgestone tyres 265.75.R15. They don't seem to have lasted as long as I thought they would and each one must have been fixed at least once.

Can I fit 31 10.5 R15 tyres on the same rims?

Also what would you pay for BFGoodrich 31x10.5/15 AT fitted?

many thanks

Steve

Yes you can fit 31's on your rims, as for price have a phone around your local tyre places but I would guess around £80 to £100 a corner.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Thanks for the help

looks like another dent in the wallet.

cheers

Steve

Comment

If you fancy more agressive tyres try Marshall Venture Mud Terrains. They are a bit noisy on the road but have huge grips with holes pre-drilled to take studs for driving on ice. I haven't - touch wood- had a puncture since fitting them, although I have removed some big-ish screws from the grips.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by StevenN
          Thanks for the help

looks like another dent in the wallet.

cheers

Steve

http://www.sowdentyres.co.uk/cheap-4x4-tyres.html

Comment

Working...
          X