Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to plumb in boost gauge?

Hi,
    Got boost gauge wired in already just need a pikky of which pipe to whack a T piece into?
    Cheers
    Si
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/scooby_si/Scooby_siSig.jpg[/IMG]

Between the boost pressure sensor thats bolted to the air cleaner box, and the filter that clips to the intake manifold.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

This pic of Nevs has one already fitted.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

cheers folks.
        Si
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/scooby_si/Scooby_siSig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

What about 185s TonyN

What about us with 3rd Gen. Engine layout is different. Where to place the T. Thanx
          Truckin' Time

Comment

No idea?
            Truckin' Time

Comment

Squealing!

I have a squeal as the engine speed increases on my 2.4, (2.5K rpm+) if i were to disconnect this tube would this damage anything? Sounds a little like fan belts etc - but isn't!
              I want to verify that it is turbo pressure that is leaking, i would be hoping to run vehicle and note any change in noise / rev range that squeal occurs.

Good idea or not??

Comment

Might be a good idea to start a new thread rather then drag one thats over a year old back to life! You'll get more attention that way

Comment

Originally posted by Nicc
                  I have a squeal as the engine speed increases on my 2.4, (2.5K rpm+) if i were to disconnect this tube would this damage anything? Sounds a little like fan belts etc - but isn't!
                  I want to verify that it is turbo pressure that is leaking, i would be hoping to run vehicle and note any change in noise / rev range that squeal occurs.

Good idea or not??
                  You won't damage anything, but the engine will have less power than a fart in a tornado!

Comment

Thanks i'll try it later.

Comment

Working...
                    X