Mr Eggy Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Eggy Face

Ok so my 94 SSRX has a pretty mirror fitted on the n/s wing. Is this just used for spotting flies on the paint work or does it have another use ? I tried adjusting it to aim it at something other than the lower part of the wing but it dosent seem to have any adjustment when i flick the back off the mirror.

Hoping someone can put egg on my face
    YDNA xxx
    They say i am a danger to myself and others.

Originally posted by ydna
    Ok so my 94 SSRX has a pretty mirror fitted on the n/s wing. Is this just used for spotting flies on the paint work or does it have another use ? I tried adjusting it to aim it at something other than the lower part of the wing but it dosent seem to have any adjustment when i flick the back off the mirror.

Hoping someone can put egg on my face
    YDNA xxx

parking mirror
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

It dosent seem to adjust so that i can see the road/kerb although its not too far away. i thought maybe it might have had a wing at some stage and the mirror was fitted in the wrong place but everything genuine and un touched.
      Perhaps it just wasnt designed for vertically challanged people? (5' 5'')

Comment

It dosent seem to adjust so that i can see the road/kerb although its not too far away. i thought maybe it might have had a wing at some stage and the mirror was fitted in the wrong place but everything genuine and un touched.
        If you remove the cover (plastic plug holds it in - push centre in gently a small amount and pull plug out - if you press too muhh it may break) there is an adjustment screw inside.

Nev

Comment

eh? you do know where these trucks come from i take it?
          Last edited by Greebo; 14 January 2006, 20:50.
          mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

They are adjusted so that you can see the kerb before they put the arch extensions on, that's why you can only see the arch extension. They are a legal requirement in Japan but they don't have to be any use.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

They look rubbish! I keep trying to 'accidentaly' knock Linda's one off on trees, but its hanging in there.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks for that. For a moment i thought it was me (it usually is !)
                Last edited by ydna; 15 January 2006, 07:59.

Comment

Working...
                X