Power Steering Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Steering Leak

What I thought was a leak from the fuel pump I've discovered is coming from the power steering pump cos the reservoir is empty. It appears to be from the connection where the pipe from the reservoir joins it. Is there a gasket or seal there.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]ONLY STUPID PEOPLE THINK

I did a SEARCH for you and came up with this. http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...ght=power+pump

Comment

Originally posted by andy
      I did a SEARCH for you and came up with this. http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...ght=power+pump
      there is a copper washer either side of the banjo union..pipe/pump..I know mine is leaking.........note to self '2 washers, cheeper than fluid!'
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Thanks Andy, it looks like a job you can't do on the drive. It'll have to wait until I've cleared a space in one of the sheds. Currently have got 3 sheds of stuff sqeezed into 2 on account of giving one to the daughter for the grand kids bikes, kids eh. and thers no way she who must be obeyed will let me in hers
        Mick
        [COLOR=DarkOrange]ONLY STUPID PEOPLE THINK

Comment

Originally posted by midalex
          Thanks Andy, it looks like a job you can't do on the drive. It'll have to wait until I've cleared a space in one of the sheds. Currently have got 3 sheds of stuff sqeezed into 2 on account of giving one to the daughter for the grand kids bikes, kids eh. and thers no way she who must be obeyed will let me in hers
          Mick
          Oh no! you will start another shed debate now, Chillitt will be round soon.

Comment

any one got a tissue?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
            X