Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator problems

Hi folks,
    Has anyone had any problems with radiators supplied from parts plaza, as I am on my 3rd one now and it just gave up the ghost big style by coming apart at the whole of the top tank just like someone had unsoldered all the joints.
    I have fitted my original radiator I had before my head cracked to keep it going as it only had a small pin hole in the header tank.
    When I asked parts plaza for another they say because it is over a year now since they supplied the first one they will not supply another and blame it on my engine.
    My motor is running sweet as anything since I replaced the head last year and have been caravaning and towing with it all summer.
    Any thoughts from you surfers out there.
    Cheers
    Charlie

Not much you can say, at the very worst, 3 rubbish rads is 2 to many, go somewhere else. Roughtrax sell genuine Toyota rads, or locally rebuilt reconned rads which are top notch.

Most local rad repairers can recore or retank you rad if you find a good one.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Rads

I bought a rad from ******* and had to send it back, as leaked within 2 weeks. Got original repaired for £35.00 What more can i say.
      Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

You still Surfin in Elgin Charlie?

Comment

Working...
        X