Heater Blows Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater Blows Cool

2.4 SSRX AUTO 92 just bought it came back from stafford 85mph lovely temp gauge stays at half way no probs heater blows cool air ,,so i put in new stat flushed out system [loads of s***y colored water came out put it all back noticed that water doesnt flow through matrix unless i rev eng even put a bleed valve on water pipe to clear airlock STILL ONLY WARMISH goes hotter on a run down motorway but temp gauge stay half way ,,so has anyone come across this HELP

Where the heater hoses go through the bulkhead in the engine bay, give them a squeeze. Are they all crunchy inside?
    If so, remove them and give them a flush through. This happend to mine last winter, cleaned them out and been o.k. since.
    Also fit a new rad cap if you have'nt done so already.

Comment

cheers

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Where the heater hoses go through the bulkhead in the engine bay, give them a squeeze. Are they all crunchy inside?
      If so, remove them and give them a flush through. This happend to mine last winter, cleaned them out and been o.k. since.
      Also fit a new rad cap if you have'nt done so already.
      did that today and they were a bit crunchy never thought anything off it ill replace them to morrow cheers for the info

Comment

Working...
      X