Help!!! Re Vacume pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!! Re Vacume pipes

Wayyyy heyyyyyy we got a new cylinder head for the naffed Surf!! We had to do it ourselves. Now its all back together but we seem to have 2 spare connections with no vacume pipes to attatch. Any ideas????

I dont know what the heck he is talking about ...Im just posting this for him...so blame him if it sounds stupid hehe!!

Thanks

Tinks.....still looking very puzzled hehe

need a bit more info than that! pics?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

We got the info

Originally posted by TonyN
      need a bit more info than that! pics?

We got the info we needed , we hijacked someone in a Surf and got them to show us their engine!! From what I can gather , there is a piece of pipe missing off our Surf. Fingers crossed everything will work ok when he fits the pipe.

Thanx

Tinks n Bob

Comment

Wooohoooooooooooooooo he fixed it!!!
        It was the little piece of pipe that was missing, the one he found under the surf and wondered what it was HAHA.
        It went on that thingymagig on top of the engine.....see I am very technical. NOT!! hehe
        So far ir has cost £800 for the new head but at least it will be usable very soon.

I have just been reading the forum and seen someone complaining about the site charging £5 to advertise their motors for sale, I was really shocked!! How can anyone complain about such a nominal amount!! The help and support you get off this site is second to none! I know we have had a very raw deal off a trader who ripped us off, the help and advice we recieved was fantastic.
        Some of the people on here have such a wonderful humour too. I laugh at many of the comments people put on here, the avitars that people use are so funny. Bob and I really have a giggle when we see some of them.
        I think you all do a fantastic job on here and if it ever had to close due to lack of funding then I am afraid that it would be missed by so many people.
        I know nothing at all about engines etc but I do know that people on here will go out their way to help you.
        If people dont want to pay the £5 to sell their motors....try Ebay...and see how much they will charge you. Its a hell of a lot more!!!

Tinks

Comment

Does this mean you are finally on the road ?

About time you experienced the Surf grin after all the bad news you have had.

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            Does this mean you are finally on the road ?

About time you experienced the Surf grin after all the bad news you have had.

Trev
            YEAH!!!!! Its running again. He has to sort out the heater matrix?? Fingers crossed he will soon be zooming up and down the dreaded M6 again, without a free sauna this time haha.
            I am sure Bob cant wait to go off roading but I think I prefer to stay on the flat bits....getting too old to do what some of you lot do...yeah I know Im a woose! LOL.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I cant wait to have a drive in the Surf again!! ...then I just got to learn how to park the blooming thing hahaha.

Tinks

Comment

Working...
            X