Has anyone used wynne's engine flush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used wynne's engine flush?

Has anybody used Wynne's engine oil flush on there Surf before? I have a 2.4TD on 88,000 km & I am wanting to service it. I have heard some horror story's about additives so wanted to know if anyone has tried it out?

Cheers Tom

Yes M8..I have used it in every car I've had...well the STP version and touch wood so far I've never had any problems....it makes it easier to drain the oil..

Comment

You could also use paraffin, but don't drive with it in the oil!
      3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
        You could also use paraffin, but don't drive with it in the oil!
        Ye you could but if you dont get it ALL out you may as well bin the new oil you put in cos it will break that down aswell !!!!
        THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

or a very light machine oil. use it all the time and if you can get hold of it... i aquire it from work.... drain oil... fill with light oil.. run engine 5 mins.. empty flushing oil.. change filter ... put in the good stuff.. easy peasy
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Never used it on a surf before but used it loads on an old 2.0i Sierra I once owned. Can't say it ever caused any problems, oil drained out fine.

Comment

Thanks for the help I will get on to that as soon as I sort out the other issues with my car!

Cheers Tom

Comment

Working...
              X