steering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steering

any one got any ideas why my steering is squeeky not just on full lock and only when i turn when im staitionary or going really slow i dont think it is the bump stops because it happeneds before i reach full lock
    cheers
    mick

Originally posted by mick19691
    any one got any ideas why my steering is squeeky not just on full lock and only when i turn when im staitionary or going really slow i dont think it is the bump stops because it happeneds before i reach full lock
    cheers
    mick
    prolly a power steering problem. Sounds like the fluid is low or has become "time expired" ie its knackered due to being boiled up at some stage in history. It also could be other things associated with the belt/s but before I go thro a full list of possibilities check the aforementioned or get someone to check them for you first....please advise further what you discover......

Comment

steering

Originally posted by Uplander
      prolly a power steering problem. Sounds like the fluid is low or has become "time expired" ie its knackered due to being boiled up at some stage in history. It also could be other things associated with the belt/s but before I go thro a full list of possibilities check the aforementioned or get someone to check them for you first....please advise further what you discover......
      thanks for that i will check when i have more time im working really long hours at the moment 6 days a week.also what i forgot to mention is that when im turning there is a stiff point this happens at any
      speed
      cheers
      mick

Comment

Working...
      X