new surf suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new surf suspension

hi guys got a mint 3rd gen surf ,totally happy with it ,however in comparison
    with my 2.4 2nd gen the ride is a lot bouncy?its smooth ,no steering wheel shakes ,just you can feeel the tiniest bump in the road .mine is the non adjustable type.i done a search and this is quite a common thing with 3rd gens,going to fit some goodrich bf ats this week to see if that helps .or maybe just change the shocks,all round .which ones do you recommend to put on .
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
    hi guys got a mint 3rd gen surf ,totally happy with it ,however in comparison
    with my 2.4 2nd gen the ride is a lot bouncy?its smooth ,no steering wheel shakes ,just you can feeel the tiniest bump in the road .mine is the non adjustable type.i done a search and this is quite a common thing with 3rd gens,going to fit some goodrich bf ats this week to see if that helps .or maybe just change the shocks,all round .which ones do you recommend to put on .
    Pro Comp Explorer 3000 or 9000 seem to be a popular choice.

http://www.explorerprocomp.co.uk/

Note: the paint on these shocks is thin (made for USA markets where road salt isn't used often) give them an extra coat of white spray paint before fitting or they'll rust quick!

Comment

Working...
    X