Heater matrix packed up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater matrix packed up!!

Last night me heater matrix packed up.Does anyone know where I can get a new one without going to the dredded dealer!!If the matrix has gone does that mean my cylinder head is on it's way out?It's been running fine until the wife brought it home from work yesterday with wet feet in a panic. has anyone got any pix or advice as to get my dash back in one piece>its looks a right mess at the mo,I'll enjoy putting that back togetherCheers everyone
    Last edited by Stingray500; 27 August 2005, 09:48.

Originally posted by Stingray500
    Last night me heater matrix packed up.Does anyone know where I can get a new one without going to the dredded dealer!!If the matrix has gone does that mean my cylinder head is on it's way out?It's been running fine until the wife brought it home from work yesterday with wet feet in a panic. has anyone got any pix or advice as to get my dash back in one piece>its looks a right mess at the mo,I'll enjoy putting that back togetherCheers everyone

I got a used one from a guy on here called GerryMann (not sure on spelling) he's a hilux/surf breaker and hes in Salisbury too.
    Just found his number for you, 07836288198
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      I got a used one from a guy on here called GerryMann (not sure on spelling) he's a hilux/surf breaker and hes in Salisbury too.
      Just found his number for you, 07836288198
      Cheers mate,I've sent the old one away for re-conditioning to a bloke in Southampton but if it's to knackered I'll give him a ring.I'm not looking forward to putting all that dash back together though!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingray500
        Cheers mate,I've sent the old one away for re-conditioning to a bloke in Southampton but if it's to knackered I'll give him a ring.I'm not looking forward to putting all that dash back together though!
        when you got it fixed it would be a good idea to clean it internally see post in heater probs absolutly stumped in this section
        Tony
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Working...
        X