Big Buggy Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Buggy Bumpers

Hi again - does anyone know if any other bumpers fit a Surf? I know the chrome ones look nice but for £40 you can get most bumpers for cars - new ones for a Surf seem to be upwards of £200!!

One breaker even wanted to charge me £135 for a second hand middle section and one end cap! Cheek!

Any Ideas?

Rob

Bumpers

Hi I HAVE THAT AND MORE FOR BUMPERS FOR "SURF,S" SO THATS NOT A BAD PRICE.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Centre section of the older type front bumper is £257.34+VAT from Toyota. End caps are £46.55 (R/H) & £55.54 (L/H). Centre section of rear bumper is £189.45 end caps are both £93

If you look on the Ebay American listings there are plenty of people selling pattern chrome bumpers for about $90.

The UK Hilux pick up bumper from 1989-96 fits the '89-'91 Surf but it's almost always painted not chrome. You can get the three parts of a pickup bumper triple chrome plated for about £120. Looks pretty cool and you can weld an awful lot of steel plate and tube to the back of a standard bumper without it looking modified:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Elvz
        Centre section of the older type front bumper is £257.34+VAT from Toyota. End caps are £46.55 (R/H) & £55.54 (L/H). Centre section of rear bumper is £189.45 end caps are both £93

If you look on the Ebay American listings there are plenty of people selling pattern chrome bumpers for about $90.

The UK Hilux pick up bumper from 1989-96 fits the '89-'91 Surf but it's almost always painted not chrome. You can get the three parts of a pickup bumper triple chrome plated for about £120. Looks pretty cool and you can weld an awful lot of steel plate and tube to the back of a standard bumper without it looking modified:-)

I got the end caps for my rear chrome bumper for £67 each from Milner offroad.
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X