Stuck In Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck In Park

Help I Have A Problem Not All The Time But I Cant Get Out Of Park Once Started The Engine And Yes I Am Put Foot I Brake Etc Has Anyone Any Ideas Many Thanks

The next time it sticks in park, get someone to check that your brake lights are working. If not, you may have an intermittant fault with your brake light switch/wiring. If they are working OK and all else fails, use the red button in front of the selector lever to disengage the lock.
    You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Micky B
      You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Careful - I said something similar when they threatened to ban pistol shooting !

I'm still alive but I have no pistols - when faced with not having a sport or spending 10 years in nick I bottled it ......

and I'm STILL bitter !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

stuck in park

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Careful - I said something similar when they threatened to ban pistol shooting !

I'm still alive but I have no pistols - when faced with not having a sport or spending 10 years in nick I bottled it ......

and I'm STILL bitter !

thanks for input as for brake lights all seems fine so i just use the red button for now thanks for that tip did not work out what red button really did

Comment

check your dashboard fuse mate - i hade my sidelight fuse blow and nicked the dash one thinking i was clever, but as the dials dont work the car started but didnt move from park
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
          X