tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracking

does anyone know where i can get my tracking done in the durham/newcastle area , i have been in to a few places like ats and all have said my wheels are to big for there machines.
    colin

A Toyota dealer may be your best bet, they have everything youll need to check.... as long as nothings seized you'll be ok price wise..........
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
      does anyone know where i can get my tracking done in the durham/newcastle area , i have been in to a few places like ats and all have said my wheels are to big for there machines.
      colin
      We have a local tyre centre that does all of ours - they even have the surf details in the computer!!
      Try independant tyre centres - in my experience the big comanies like ATS, Kwik Fit just arnt interested.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        We have a local tyre centre that does all of ours - they even have the surf details in the computer!!
        Try independant tyre centres - in my experience the big comanies like ATS, Kwik Fit just arnt interested.

As Linda said, I have used a couple of "local" independants that were no probs, and they only charge if its out and needs ajustment.

Rob
        Rob & Miranda

Surfing on the south coast

Comment

Another source is usually local commecial lorry & van tyre fitters. They should have no problem dealing with a Surf.
          Mike G

Comment

thanks for the info i'll have a look around tomorrow
            colin

Comment

Working...
            X