Cheapest way to get a lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest way to get a lift

What is the cheapest way to get a little extra height? I've been reading numerous threads about full lift kits etc, but I just don't have that kind of disposable cash - anybody got any ideas?

Cheers

Originally posted by Kiwi
    What is the cheapest way to get a little extra height? I've been reading numerous threads about full lift kits etc, but I just don't have that kind of disposable cash - anybody got any ideas?

Cheers

i think the cheapest would be +2" springs about £40 i think and wind up your front torsion bars 1.5"

ship

Comment

Cheers
      Eat your greens and put your feet in compost over night
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

home made body lift kit.

just need some longer bolts and make up some spacers.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Can anyone explain the pros and cons of a suspension lift and a body lift? or is that kinda like asking the meaning of life?

Comment

Can anyone explain the pros and cons of a suspension lift and a body lift? or is that kinda like asking the meaning of life?
            You can find loads if you do a search but generally speaking anything over 2" of both will start to show in terms of handling unless you have money to burn
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
            X