Breakers yard/rear diff needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakers yard/rear diff needed

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. After a service I've been told the rear diff on my 2WD 2.4L Hilux pickup is scrap, it rumbles like a WWF convention. I've been ringing breakers' yards and not found anything, has anyone got a recommendation of someone who might help? I'm in North Lincs but I get to travel around with work so hopefully location isn't a problem.

Help!

ta

Originally posted by johnnyrod
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place. After a service I've been told the rear diff on my 2WD 2.4L Hilux pickup is scrap, it rumbles like a WWF convention. I've been ringing breakers' yards and not found anything, has anyone got a recommendation of someone who might help? I'm in North Lincs but I get to travel around with work so hopefully location isn't a problem.

Help!

ta
    Try the Url below

http://www.247spares.co.uk/toyota-parts/
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrod

Help!

ta

you can try find a part and companies like this!!!!

go on to autotraders website and there is a link there!!!!!

may also be helpfull to find what ratio and axle size before you fill in there request forms!!!!!!
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
      X