Bulk oil......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk oil......

Anybody got any ideas where I can get some decent oil in bulk (25ltr or so ) for my Surf 3.0 ltr diesel. Will they deliver I'm a bit out of the way here in west Wales.... Oh!!I seem to remember a thread from last year saying that a shot of 'red x' every six tankfulls was a bit like cod liver oil for somebody my age ...is that right ?
    Rodders.........

Might not be the cheapest but tis all I know of.

Difflock

Comment

Bulk Oil

Originally posted by Rodders
      Anybody got any ideas where I can get some decent oil in bulk (25ltr or so ) for my Surf 3.0 ltr diesel. Will they deliver I'm a bit out of the way here in west Wales.... Oh!!I seem to remember a thread from last year saying that a shot of 'red x' every six tankfulls was a bit like cod liver oil for somebody my age ...is that right ?
      Rodders.........

HI THERE
      HAVE YOU A COSTCO STORE NEAR YOU, AS THEY ARE DOING CHEVRON OIL 10-40 FOR OIL BURNERS @AROUND £22.00 FOR 20 LTRS.

BOUGHT SOME LAST WEEK.

REGARDS BANANA

Comment

Originally posted by BANANA
        HI THERE
        HAVE YOU A COSTCO STORE NEAR YOU, AS THEY ARE DOING CHEVRON OIL 10-40 FOR OIL BURNERS @AROUND £22.00 FOR 20 LTRS.

BOUGHT SOME LAST WEEK.

REGARDS BANANA
        thats what im using
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

are we talkin veg oil to use as fuel or engine oil as lubrication here?

Comment

Engine oil mate
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
            X