Devon surf mechanics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon surf mechanics?

Hi, does anyone know anybody in the exeter area who is willing to work on surfs? specifically to replace a CV boot, wind up my torsion bars a little bit and fit new springs to rear for me.

dont mind if its a garage or just someone (maybe a forum member) with the necessary tool and knowledge, just not 100% happy doing the lift on my own and the CV boot is a mystery to me.

thanks!
    Matt

I can recommend Neil at Shute Garage near Axminster. Not really near Exeter, but if you give them enough notice they may be able to provide a loan car for the day.

Cheers

Kev

Comment

I can thoroughly recommend Rose Motors, Oxford Road, Exeter

They sorted my head when it went wrong, and are all round ACE mechanics!

PM me if you want the number...
      2 Tone Mud Master!
      http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

i have not used them but dinan garage in exmouth is always really highly recommended and has contracts to fix ambulances and they also do police revoery and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by exmee46
          I can recommend Neil at Shute Garage near Axminster. Not really near Exeter, but if you give them enough notice they may be able to provide a loan car for the day.

Cheers

Kev
          thanks for that i actually work in axminster so that may work out for me! i pass them everyday on the way to work but just havent stopped and talked to them!

Comment

Working...
          X