Surf's All Over The Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf's All Over The Road

Had my SURF at my mates Garage today as he has a ramp. I told him to check the steering as its not stable when towing the Caravan.
    He has shown me the play on the Pitman Arm Balljoint also Steering Idler Arm Balljoint is stuffed. So far this year i have had 2 steering idler arms as the ball joints keep going. Hopefuly after these 2 have been replaced things should be fine.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    Had my SURF at my mates Garage today as he has a ramp. I told him to check the steering as its not stable when towing the Caravan.
    He has shown me the play on the Pitman Arm Balljoint also Steering Idler Arm Balljoint is stuffed. So far this year i have had 2 steering idler arms as the ball joints keep going. Hopefuly after these 2 have been replaced things should be fine.
    is this an issue that should be taken up with milners?... surely if they're wearing so quickly it's faulty parts?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

They said "Thats strange they dont usually go like that you will have to speak to the boss tomorrow". I'll get an MOT failure sheet showing that a garage has failed it as AMMO. Ive already had one FOC when it went on the way to Cornwall in August.
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

they still owe me 25 quid from the wrong ball joint they sent me!... sneaky buggas!

Comment

I'll speak to the Boss & complain about the quality of these, If he tries to fob me off i'll say MATT will give you a visit & sort you out
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            I'll speak to the Boss & complain about the quality of these, If he tries to fob me off i'll say MATT will give you a visit & sort you out
            i've got a black eye at the mo so i look double hard b'stard!... i'll take some fat birds for extra intimidation!

Comment

Working...
            X