Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences of SSR-X and SSR-G

Hi all and a belated Happy New Year,

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum but this is my first post.

After looking through various ads I'd like to ask what are the differences between the SSR-X and the SSR-G. I am thinking of around a 1996 N or P reg. model Surf.

Any replies would be gratefully appreciated.

Colin

the SSR-x has the uprated polymorph generator while the SSR-g still uses the old flux capacitor from the 2nd gen... oh, and little silver bits around the lights!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

o.k.
      Thanks for the quick reply even if it does sound double-dutch to me.
      So from what you are saying, there is very little difference between the X and the G.
      Cheers for now,
      Colin

Comment

Hi Colin : Welcome to our madhouse.

Ignore "da SLUG man" : he lives down souff & has a Scots mum, plus sometimes visits Bearsden & Aberdeen ( god help us )

Anyway to answer your query
        Japanese owners have so many options that sometimes there is little or no difference between models, if you do a search on the forum, there is explanations about what is basic model configarations for all the Surf's but as i say with options added by previous Japanese owners, the model type really doesn't mean much.

You should look around at whats being offered on forecourts around Edinburgh & Glasgow etc to get a feel as what is what, by the way model type makes no difference to the price, only year & engine size or type, plus manual or auto : with manual normally being slightly more to buy.

If you need any other pointers PM me & i'll help, also if you want to meet up & CHAT CHAT CHAT etc, same applies.

PS : da SLUG man by the way is a nice guy ( did i say a nice guy , getting old Booooby )
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
        X