Wood effect dash kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood effect dash kit

Pondered on this for a while...was suspicious of it being plastic & stick on. Got one anyway & thought i'd send it back if it looked crap - it's a lot of money for a bit of plastic...
    Anyway it looked well made so I went for it. It was a bit of a sod to fit . I'm a bit fussy & i hate dodgy looking add-ons, but I was pretty impressed with the result. Fit is perfect. There is also a bit for the n/s air vent which evens it up a bit, & also a bit for the centre console.
    Not everyone's cup of tea, but if anyone's considering it, I think it was worth it....

That's my lot for tonight - getting wry looks from herself. Merry Xmas to you all.....

Originally posted by mikey
    Pondered on this for a while...was suspicious of it being plastic & stick on. Got one anyway & thought i'd send it back if it looked crap - it's a lot of money for a bit of plastic...
    Anyway it looked well made so I went for it. It was a bit of a sod to fit . I'm a bit fussy & i hate dodgy looking add-ons, but I was pretty impressed with the result. Fit is perfect. There is also a bit for the n/s air vent which evens it up a bit, & also a bit for the centre console.
    Not everyone's cup of tea, but if anyone's considering it, I think it was worth it....

That's my lot for tonight - getting wry looks from herself. Merry Xmas to you all.....
    Any pics, and details re: price, and where from?
    Merry Xmas, Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
      Any pics, and details re: price, and where from?
      Merry Xmas, Pete
      Roughtrax....there's some pics on the site...

Comment

Working...
      X