No announcement yet.

A weird noise...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could also be your front CV's, the balls could be running on a rough bit as you turn.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirky Ranger
      Been into my local Toyota dealer and was told theey don't stock the clamps and will need to order them in for me and I'm still !!!!!! waiting
      Some dealers are better than others. I use Steven Eagell. They have just moved to a spanking new showroom in MK and, I'm pleased to say, have just opened a new place in Luton. Are you quoting 4Runner part Nos?
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        Some dealers are better than others. I use Steven Eagell. They have just moved to a spanking new showroom in MK and, I'm pleased to say, have just opened a new place in Luton. Are you quoting 4Runner part Nos?

I never quoted any part numbers I just described to them what it was and where and he looked it up on his cmputer. he told me that some dealers hold import parts but most don't and that he has been on to his manager for 2yrs to start stocking import parts.
        [COLOR=Blue]Cheers Kirky Ranger[/COLOR]

Comment

I now know why I can't find the thread where Roger gave me the part Nos for the antiroll bar bushes and brackets. It's because he sent them in a PM and I have cleared my inbox out. I have had all the reciepts out of my filing cabinet. I suppose it could still be in my glove box.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X