Brackets for an A bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brackets for an A bar

Does anyone know where I can obtain these from, as I've aquired an Abar, but i seem to be missing the right angled brackets.

Thanks

Nik
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Originally posted by onlynik
    Does anyone know where I can obtain these from, as I've aquired an Abar, but i seem to be missing the right angled brackets.

Thanks

Nik
    Try Overton Dismantlers at Dyce...last time I looked in there they had a '93 4 runner with a crumpled bull bar but brackets were still intact. Should be same chassis LN130 ??

Where are you in Aberdeen...I'm out the north at Ellon

Cheers

Scuddy
    ------------------------------------
    Look out! Ee

Comment

Thanks, I'll try them tomorrow.

IN Dead Centre of the 'Deen
      There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Scuddy
        Try Overton Dismantlers at Dyce...last time I looked in there they had a '93 4 runner with a crumpled bull bar but brackets were still intact. Should be same chassis LN130 ??

Where are you in Aberdeen...I'm out the north at Ellon

Cheers

Scuddy
        So I went to the breakers, and they couldn't get the brackets off, so if any one can give me some details, I'll get them made up

Thanks

Nik

Comment

Working...
        X