Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazard Warning Switch

Hi All
    My push in switch for the warning lights does not light up?
    Seems strange nearly every other button in the surf lights up. In the dark you have to feel your way round the dash to find it?

? should it have a bulb in...I took mine apart (not recomended without a good sences of humour..two springs in it one so small takes you half an hour to find it once it has landed!!! )

Does your FLASH !?

Cheers
    Mark

now you come to mention it , mine dont but there again i get two little green arrows on the dash start to flash when i push it in.
    so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Dont tell me you have never struggled to find it in the DARK

Comment

If you pull out the switch you will find two lights fitted in the side, 1 does the illumination and one lights the lamp when you have the hazards on. You can get the bulbs from your local Toyota dealer.

Cheers

Comment

never needed to use it and i know where it is
          so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Hi Andy

I did pull mine apart (springs every where!) No bulbs but there where two spaces, but I did not notice any eletrical bits for the bulbs to click in to
            Will check at lunch
            Tar
            Mark

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
              Hi Andy

I did pull mine apart (springs every where!) No bulbs but there where two spaces, but I did not notice any eletrical bits for the bulbs to click in to
              Will check at lunch
              Tar
              Mark
              The bulbs fit in the side if it is the correct switch, they are fitted in small round twist lock caps. You don't need to take the switch apart to find them.

Cheers

Comment

Checked at lunch time ? must have an old style one no space fo a bulb
                Cheers
                Mark

Comment

Working...
                X