1994 heater control lights on kzn 130 ssrx 3.0 limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 heater control lights on kzn 130 ssrx 3.0 limited

Hi all I've read nearly all the posts on the lights on the heater controls and i must say they are brilliant But they don't actually tell you how to get at the little devils ie how do you separate the cables from the unit not the power ones but the slider ones I've got one side lit the other not there is a good thread on cleaning he says there is 2 that you can pull out can only find one as usual that's the one that's lit its the one that lights up the hot cold slider i can't find ??? got the dash in bits i can only take so much before i put the hammer at it only kidding i don't wont Fancie lights i just wont to see the controls.all help gratefully received kc60

If you work it out could you post on here, i've got the same problem, just not had the time to have a look at it yet.
    Good luck

Comment

heater lights

once you have taken the dash apart there is 3 or 4 screws that hold the unit to the dash take them out then you can lift the unit up then if you look at it you will see 7 or 8 little screws 5 ontop 2under the ones ontop if you look 2are at the back that holds like a cuver overthe printed circit take them out and lift up you will see a wite band just lift it up so you can slide the unit out then you will see the lamp holders 2 little grey things with a cross cut in the lamps are capless they have little tailes on them igot mine from maplins a tip if you pop the hazerd switch out you will see 2 has above then you can get them befor you start good look its not as bad as you may think kc60

Comment

heater lights

once you have taken the dash apart there is 3 or 4 screws that hold the unit to the dash take them out then you can lift the unit up then if you look at it you will see 7 or 8 little screws 5 ontop 2under the ones ontop if you look 2are at the back that holds like a cover over the printed circuit take them out and lift up you will see a white band just lift it up so you can slide the unit out then you will see the lamp holders 2 little grey things with a cross cut in the lamps are cap less they have little tails on them i got mine from maplins a tip if you pop the hazard switch out you will see 2 has above then you can get them before you start good look its not as bad as you may think kc60

Comment

Thanks for the update - i'll have a go next week.

Just to clarify, the lights in the hazard switch are the same bulbs?

Comment

heater lights

As far as i no yes but you say yours is a 1995 model i dont no if there is any difference ? As i said all mine are good luck take your time and don't force any thing there maybe a screw you have missed kc 60

Comment

Working...
            X