No interior lights and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No interior lights and more!

My ssr-x 3.0l 1994. Has suddenly lost the use of the interior lights, clock and radio/cd player. I cannot find a dedicated fuse for these accessories and as yet i cannot find a fault. Has this happened to you? Any suggestions please.
    Thanks.

there are 2 fuse boxes one under the bonnet & one in the drivers side footwell have you checked both of these ??
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Yes both boxes. The fuse for the radio is fine. but there is no fuse for the interior lights or the clock.
      Nev

Comment

(all the electrics work fine except for all the interior lights and the cig lighter. At the moment there is no stereo fitted, is this all on the same loop?)
        try the ciggy lighter see if power is there
        had the same problem after a stereo was fitted, when the dash was put back together the cigarette lighter was not plugged back in from the rear of the dash.
        this is worth checking, took the dash out of mine and plugged it back in. All is ok now.

Comment

I think ciggy lighter as an inline fuse as well, its worth a try. have a look on this link for other info http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sea...searchid=59442
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

i had that on mine it was the fuse in the engine compartment called DOME it controls all that you said dont work

Comment

Well i've just come in from spending about 3 hours playing about under the dash board. i then decided to take each fuse out and check it. So i have come on the web site to say i have found the problem. But low and behold smart a***e cuz 62 has put it on the forum. Well done! Who the hell would of thought what the dome fuse was for.

Thanks for all the tips anyway.
              Nev :

Comment

At least youve learnt a few things in the process
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Nev at least you have spent 3 hours getting intermate with your
                  truck bliss.................... Chris
                  I've lost count but still love her
                  GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Working...
                  X