Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronics help needed

Hey Surf users,

I've had my Surf for around six months now, been running really nicely after a service and has even stood up to a 1000+ mile trip round the UK.

In the past few days i've been having a few electronics problems and I thought i'd post about it here before disassembling the dash, replacing bulbs etc in case any of you have had similar issues. I've been visiting the forum since I got the truck and I must say there's a wealth of information on here.

Firstly since Friday the truck has been having trouble starting up, you have to turn the key several times before it starts up.

On Saturday the right indicator doubled in pace, i checked around the vehicle and the front right indicator light (below the headlight) bulb has gone.

Sunday whilst starting up the far left dash lights turned off, leaving the right hand of the spedometer and the fuel/battery meters unlit, seems like the bulb has gone there too.

Finally today the rear window stopped working; it now cannot be lowered or raised via the centre console switch or using the key in the back door.

Now these could all be unrelated but i have a hunch that there might be a common link between the issues, so if anyone has any ideas i'd love to hear them.

Thanks!
    Last edited by BitchinEgyptian; 29 August 2012, 17:49.
Working...
X