Tail gate window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail gate window

My rear window has decided not to work. I can drive the window up and down by connecting a battery direct to the motor but not from the key or the switch. Once it's down it will go back up off the key but only up I can also hear the relay clicking has anyone else came across this fault before.

One or two people........

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/search.php?searchid=1273231

Comment

Cheers mate took the circuitboard out looks fine so I've ordered the relays from maplins hopefully that will sort it

Comment

I did notice that somebody posted to change all 4 relays but I've noticed there are 2 more under the rubber covers I take it these do not need to be replaced

Comment

Update
          All relays replaced and has made no difference any other suggestions as to what it could be or is it worth buying a new unit ?

Comment

Check the wiring from the chassis up into the tailgate as it may have broken wires inside.
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Checked all the wires up to the tail gate and found no problems the only thing I can see wrong is the relay unit is not reversing the supply to the motor even though the relays are clicking.
              Is anyone close to me with a spare unit I could try
              Many thanks

Comment

Working...
              X