Changing manual aerial on 2nd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing manual aerial on 2nd gen

Hi all, my aerials broken and I wanna get it out so I can then go and buy a replacement. Its not electronic. I've got the inner wheel arch cover moved out of the way and can see the aerial from below:

and about a foot below that I have the bottom end of it:

And what I need to know is what should I be twisting and pulling before I do damage like what normally happens . Any help appreciated

Originally posted by JimL
    Hi all, my aerials broken and I wanna get it out so I can then go and buy a replacement. Its not electronic. I've got the inner wheel arch cover moved out of the way and can see the aerial from below:

and about a foot below that I have the bottom end of it:

And what I need to know is what should I be twisting and pulling before I do damage like what normally happens . Any help appreciated
    the nut should be on top of the wing, remove it then pull the ariel out from underneath
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

There should be a nut on the top of the arial mount (on the outside of the wing) undo this and it will fall out.

then pull the wire through the inner wing and save the grommet for the new arial wire.

Damn! beaten to it again! Damn you Sumo and your PM i was reading at the same time!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hmmm sounds too do-able to be true, thanks lads, thought this was meant to be a tough one but that must be for the leccy ones

Comment

Working...
        X