help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

i have bought a new stereo, bought a wiring harness from Halfords, didnt work and didnt have one that did, so i have had to hard wire an iso connector in, well trying to, as i am driving to poland this evening and not doing it in silence! I have wired many stereos in before but the colours i have coming out of my surf just do not make any sense, i have searched this site and the net to find something that relates to mine but nothing. My vault meter is bust so not helping on the old finding the lives but if someone could shed some light on the lack of theory behind my colours it would be much appreciated before i pull my hair out!

-Pink with blue stripe and purple with dashes - left front speaker, i can see them there so easy, but saying that...

-i looked at the colours going into the right front speaker and they are red and black but these are not going into the block connecter?

other colours i have at the connector are...

-black and red striped on its own in one corner of the connector
    -green with silver dashes
    -yellow
    -red with silver dashes
    -white/grey with dashes
    -Black with silver dashes
    -blue with silver dashes
    -grey with black stripe
    -blue with black stripe

Also there is a box behind the stereo that the arial goes through, best to leave in or take out?

thanks in advance

I have just opened my eyes properly and realised there is an amp behind the stereo, should I just take this out as?

Comment

Please ignore this thread i have learned the errors of my way, If any one else fits a stereo, remove the amp and you will find all the standard the connector you need. Rushing around trying to do to many things badly i think, should concentrate more!

Back to halfords to buy that connector i had in the first place!!!!!

arrrghhh!

Comment

Working...
      X