Switch Dimensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Dimensions?

Can anyone give me dimensions and shapes for typical blank switches in 93 and 95 Surfs?

Looking to buy fog lampt switches which will hopefully go straight into an usused switch on the dashboard.

Cheers,

Rob.

Originally posted by robinbooth
    Can anyone give me dimensions and shapes for typical blank switches in 93 and 95 Surfs?

Looking to buy fog lampt switches which will hopefully go straight into an usused switch on the dashboard.

Cheers,

Rob.
    Rob.

A 22 x 44mm switch will fit.

You can get them from here

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.c.../switch-2.html

Cheers

Comment

Cheers!!

Thanks for that - a further question if I may?

I'm after a switch which illuminates on side-lights (so you can see it) and then lights up when the switch is ON.

So do I buy a off/on 1 Illum switch or do I need a Change Over with 2 Illum?

Cheers,

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by robinbooth
        Thanks for that - a further question if I may?

I'm after a switch which illuminates on side-lights (so you can see it) and then lights up when the switch is ON.

So do I buy a off/on 1 Illum switch or do I need a Change Over with 2 Illum?

Cheers,

Rob.
        Rob,

I spoke to the man at VWP and he told me that none of their switches are designed for night time illumination.

Alan
        Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that Alan - a great help - I'll get them ordered!!

Cheers,

Rob.

Comment

Working...
          X