Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Black Box

Hi,

I Have a black box under the drivers seat in my Surf, i aolso have the FOB key, but when i press the buttons on the key nothing happens, i found that there are a couple o f disconnected cables coming from the black box, and i have no idead were to connect them...

does anyone know were these cables should be connected? or where all the cables coming from the black box should be connected?

thanks.

vladimir.

the black box is for the central locking.without going out in the rain i can't say for sure where the wires go
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      the black box is for the central locking.without going out in the rain i can't say for sure where the wires go
      Best get your cagoule on then
      Neal

Comment

I will watch this with interest as I want to put a replacement 3rd party remote locking box in to replace the original any wiring diagram would be brill.

Ta,
        Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Have a look around HERE
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hi,

Well i went out in the rain found out where the wires coming from that Black box go to... a very interesting dicovery was made, there is a loose cable (Green/Red), all the other cables are connected, i looks like its supposed to be ground but i don't want it to be ground... so does anyone know where this loose cable i supposed to connect to?...

Vladimir.

Comment

Did you check the link I posted above?
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

hi,

checked the link, downloaded the "Central Locking" circuit diagram, it looks helpful, i am trying to make sense out of it... i will try it out and post the feed back on that...

thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  Have a look around HERE
                  Will have a look when the rain stops Ta,
                  Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X