Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows

Greetings!

I have searched through the forums looking for the awnser to my problems, but couldn't so i must place another thread on Rear windows and indeed all windows! The rear window stopped working so i bought a new motor. Changed it and zilch happened. So i checked the wiring for breaks but couldn't find anything wrong. So chased it back to the relays in the rear passenger quarter panel and replaced them. I got one the wrong way round at first and the motor just staarted whirring around. happy days i thought- just swap them around! Nope. Motor not doing anything. Hmm. Checked the fuses and they are fine. Now none of the windows work!! Changed the relays again... but still nothing. Any ideas? Another relay or fuse anywhere?

Cheers in advance!

the button on the driver door is pressed the window lock one
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

HAHA. Nope that is not it... Have also discovered that the central locking doesn't work now either! Any ideas?

Comment

have a look under the driver seat, there is a control unit there for the central locking not sure if it does the windows, if not have a look behind the trim in the driver footwell there are all sorts of bits there
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Broken wires in the drivers door wiring loom.

Comment

Working...
          X