glow plug fuse part no.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glow plug fuse part no.

part no. for 2LT glow plug fuse anyone???

re glow fuse

got about 10 here if you want one give me a ring on 07836288198

Comment

better off!

You'd be silly not to get intouch with Gerry! They're just under £30 EACH!! from Halfords!

G
      Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

Comment

you cant beat a bargain!!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

thanks for the offer (again Gerry) , got one today in a yard locally ... nobody was using it

Comment

Anyone seen my glow plug fuse anywhere?
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

ders a 2LT still in the engine bay, pulleys all shagged, gearbox gone and engine leaning backwards but I was lookin at the water pipes to the turbo which I dont have and they are still perfect, but then again do I need them :dunno:

Comment

How much do they want for the engine, dya know?
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Derek, I've no idea how much they want or why it was scrapped, it wasnt rolled or crashed by appearances anyway. Its a 1st gen complete with fibreglass cover but it has been ravaged completely inside. Dodgy...

Comment

Originally posted by speedymacfish
                    You'd be silly not to get intouch with Gerry! They're just under £30 EACH!! from Halfords!
                    30 Pounds?????
                    They are about 8 bucks here thats about 3 Pounds for you lot.
                    You would do well to get someone to post them over to you, even with the mail it has got to be cheaper.
                    thirty quid for a poxy fuse......what is the world coming to????
                    Simon.O.
                    '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Working...
                    X