Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towing Warning Indicator Beeping

Hello,

I only noticed this on the weeked, but it may have been doing it for longer - when I indicated, there's a beeping noise from the back somewhere, which I assume is the towing indicator warning beeper...only I'm not towing anything Can anybody think why it might have started doing this? Where abouts is the thing that's beeping? Can I just replace it if it's gone wrong?

Thanks,

Paul

Originally posted by N_WOF View Post
    Hello,

I only noticed this on the weeked, but it may have been doing it for longer - when I indicated, there's a beeping noise from the back somewhere, which I assume is the towing indicator warning beeper...only I'm not towing anything Can anybody think why it might have started doing this? Where abouts is the thing that's beeping? Can I just replace it if it's gone wrong?

Thanks,

Paul
    Have you tried spraying the electrics in WD40? particularly the out side plug, and check the wiring on the back of the plug sometimes they get corroded due to movement plugging it in and out..!

Mark

Comment

I'll give that a go, thanks

Sorry I seem to have posted this twice, by the way

Paul

Comment

The unit can be anywhere but (i have found nine times out of ten the little unit type thing is hid behind one of the rear light casings)

may be different but worth a shot

Comment

Yes, mine too was in the back but above the nearside tool recess in the back connected to the loom there.
          2.4 LN130 SSRG K Reg

Dropbox - You're invited to join Dropbox! - Online backup, file sync and sharing made easy.
          To use Drop Box today for free click go here https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTczNzg1MzQ5

Comment

Working...
          X