Hi everyone newbie saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone newbie saying Hello

Hi gents hello to everyone....just a quick question how easy or difficult is it to remove the front and rear speakers and how many are there as mine are crap...i have a1995 30L ssrg if its not too hard il change them myself....otherwise its an audio expert on the job!

many thanks Marc
    Birmingham City F.C.

always have a go yrself!! fronts are fairly easy,you can fit 3 way 4 inch speakers in,or if yr good with a hacksaw u can get bigger in,the rears a little more tricky,but can be done with patience,best bet is to remove the whole rear plastic,but u may break clips,but u will prob have enough to make it fit again,or buy new ones for pennies from toyota,or one of the breakers on here,when u get it off it's pretty straight foward to get 6x9's in,make sure you put the wires back like for like on the back,as these are factory amped believe it or not lol,this will make a massive diffrence.

Comment

Hi an welcome
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

thanks for the reply il give it a go myself....i can only knacker it uo lol
        Birmingham City F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by marcbcfc View Post
          thanks for the reply il give it a go myself....i can only knacker it uo lol
          let us know how u get on

Comment

So i guess they only have four speakers, has anyone tried fitting any speakers in the rear doors ?

Comment

Hello And Welcome
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Hello and welcome,let us know ,have cr@p speakers,need to change them.
                I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

Working...
                X