Arial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arial

Hello. Is there a switch for the electric arial or should it go up with the ignition, mine does not go up at all, even when you try to push it up.

Cheers Kevin
    95, SSRX, TD, AUTO,

Originally posted by bear
    Hello. Is there a switch for the electric arial or should it go up with the ignition, mine does not go up at all, even when you try to push it up.

Cheers Kevin
    it goes up when the radio turns on, there is a wire for it that connects to the radio
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
      it goes up when the radio turns on
      Ours did that till last week, now it dosn't, good job the radio reception was crap anyway!

CD or minidisk only for us......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hmmm, can't miss Wogan in the mornings! Anyone know the best method of maintenance for the arial or should I squirt it with some silicone spray now & then??
        Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

You shouldn't oil or grease an electric aeriel just wipe it with a clean cloth once a week or so this will keep it working as its accumalated dirt that causes them to seize up (or down normally)

Comment

Working...
          X