yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metalic Gadget on Passenger Left-foot Side??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metalic Gadget on Passenger Left-foot Side??

Hello friends,
    In my 2.4lt SSR-limited surf there is a metalic electrical gadget on the left of the passenger side near where the left foot rests below the glove box. This gadget has two connecting blocks with many cables going into it. The writing on the label has faded. When taken out it is pretty light, suggesting it contains solid state components. What could this gadget be catering for?

Many thanks for your help
    Jlikukel
    Last edited by Jlikukel; 9 June 2008, 07:59.

Originally posted by Jlikukel View Post
    Hello friends,
    In my 2.4lt SSR-limited surf there is a metalic electrical gadget on the left of the passager side near where the left foot rests below the glove box. This gadget has two connecting blocks with many cables going into it. The writing on the label has faded. When taken out it is pretty light, suggesting it contains solid state components. What could this gadget be catering for?

Many thanks for your help
    Jlikukel
    thats the engine ecu,put it back in and dont drop it.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Engine ECU Wiring Diagram for 2.4LT Diesel 1989-90 model

Hi All!
      I am looking for an Electronic Control Unit wiring diagram (Engine Wiring diagram) for my 2.4LT Diesel Surf 1989-90 model. Have looked everywhere and to no avail. Many thanks for your replies on my first question. Your answers are invaluable!

Jlikukel

Comment

Have a look here:- http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/downloads.htm
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn View Post
          Thanks Roger. I have had a look at the techsite you referenced and there does not seem to be an ECU wiring diags for my model. Thanks for your wanting to help.
          Jlikukel

Comment

Working...
          X