Extra wires under centre cubby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra wires under centre cubby

Ok I was tinkering around under the centre cubby in my ssrx 3ltr KZN130 (94) and found a few extra wires which weren't attached to anything. Am I able to use these for anything? Would they give power to anything? Just wondering because I would like to pop my CB down around there. Also has anyone removed the large fan unit underneath the cubby box which blows hot air into the back? I couldn't believe how big it was. I'm tempted to pull it out to give me some extra space under there for something else? Anyone any ideas??
    I've put some pics showing these two extra sets of wires below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	P2260006.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	1267095

Click image for larger version

Name:	P2260005.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	1267096
    Member of the 115,000k club

Another one!

Holy mackrel I just found another! I just took the carpet out of the boot to dry off as I spilt a bucket of water in it!! Don't ask how! I have found the end of another wire which I have managed to follow down the near side of the cabbin under the carpet next to the plastic holder for all other wires. It goes to the passenger front footwell where as it gets to the engine control unit it cutts off left towards the centre of the cock pit! I didn't want to pull up any more of the carpet. Any ideas anyone?? I'll post a pic of the wire tomorrow. So many spare wires! I want to use one!

Comment

My last Surf had the front fog light switch there for the factory wiring.. I think?
      -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Yeah mine has the front fog light there and also the rear window. There is room for one more switch but there are two different coloured wire bundles.

Comment

My old one had suspension switch there, my new one has it on the dash.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Mine too I have idle up and suspension hardening buttons over to the right of the steering wheel. I'm wondreing if I could connect another set of spots up to them. I'm gonna have to trace the wire although I'll wait until I have ordered a set of angel eyes as I'm sure I'll have to take the carpet right out almost to trace these odd wires.

Anyone got angel eyes?? I'm trying to decide which ones to get (blue lense, smoked, clear, clear with blue bulb, clear with clear) So much choice!!

Comment

I've got blue angel eye's, look ok, as for the plugs, mine has em there too, never have found what they were for, i ment to have a test with a light when i had the console out but forgot, there's quite a few "unused" plugs behind the dash in verious places, pity they dont mark em dureing installaltion but it's prob be in japanese
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post
                Mine too I have idle up and suspension hardening buttons over to the right of the steering wheel. I'm wondreing if I could connect another set of spots up to them. I'm gonna have to trace the wire although I'll wait until I have ordered a set of angel eyes as I'm sure I'll have to take the carpet right out almost to trace these odd wires.

Anyone got angel eyes?? I'm trying to decide which ones to get (blue lense, smoked, clear, clear with blue bulb, clear with clear) So much choice!!
                I got the Clear Angel Eyes but have yet to fit em .... one day !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                X