Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Replacement

Hello,

My 91 2.4 Surf has got a bit of a dodgy battery I think. It struggles starting on the cold mornings or when I have only given it short runs. I think it is a pretty old battery maybe even original. The existing is a Bosch 115D31R.

Any ideas on make and model I should go for?

Thanks

Originally posted by Kkkeeno
    Hello,

My 91 2.4 Surf has got a bit of a dodgy battery I think. It struggles starting on the cold mornings or when I have only given it short runs. I think it is a pretty old battery maybe even original. The existing is a Bosch 115D31R.

Any ideas on make and model I should go for?

Thanks

These are the Toyota part numbers ......

Drivers side UGCGBA3072
    Passenger side UGCGBA3073

Comment

Thanks Vince, but I typed them into Google and i didn't get a lot of hits. I only have one battery also. i am just after someone saying "go out an get a varta/Bosch/etc model no etc."

I am not too great with cars but can build a house!

Nathan

Comment

In that case, any battery with at least 700cca on it with round terminals.

Comment

....with + and - the same way round as on your current battery so the leads reach the right terminals
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Battery

I am just about to fit a new battery to my 1998 Gen 3 diesel and the 334 is the one for my motor.
            780 cca and 90 ah capacity and the terminals are the correct way round.
            The 334 number is a standard recognised battery code for most makes.
            The 335 is the same battery but with the posts the opposite way round.
            I was priced £74 delivered tothe door with 3 years warranty.

Regards.

Mike

Comment

Thanks Muller, et al.

Where did you get that battery from and what make?

Comment

Working...
              X