overdrive relay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overdrive relay.

can someone tell me which relay controls the overdrive on my 3.0 litre surf. light works, ie on and off, but does not go into overdrive any more. a wiring diagram would be helpfull as well. + what is the correct paintcode for my 1992 BLUE surf ssrx? someone has taken a dislike to either me, or the surf, and 9 scratches is going beyond a joke.

Originally posted by ourmick19
    can someone tell me which relay controls the overdrive on my 3.0 litre surf. light works, ie on and off, but does not go into overdrive any more. a wiring diagram would be helpfull as well. + what is the correct paintcode for my 1992 BLUE surf ssrx? someone has taken a dislike to either me, or the surf, and 9 scratches is going beyond a joke.

Can't help you on the overdrive wiring diagram, but I am sure if you search the forum you will find details. With reference to the paint code: Take a look in the engine bay. You will find a VIN plate with various references on it. (not too sure where it is on the 2nd Gen. Surfs. It should state the paint code. In your case I think you should be looking for the reference 23W (a very dark blue and might be a special) or 8E3 which is probably more likely.

Comment

thanks for info, will look tomorrow, if it stops raining long enough.

Comment

Bump.

Anyone got any ideas? I assume Mick, you mean ECT rather than overdrive as there is no overdrive as such.

Mick's been in touch with me by email, but I'm not sure I have the answer.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Have a look thru here Mick.I dont know if it 's got the info you need but it might have
          http://www.toyotalinks.com/index.php...b35cfe61&PID=3
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X