Fuse bx diagram needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse bx diagram needed

Just purchased a Hilux Surf ln30. Discovered that cigarette lighter not working and need to plug in my SAT NAV. Vehicle not sld with manual so can someone please post fuse box layout or let me know where this particular fuse is located, which fuse box and which position.
    Cheers
    Gordon
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Hi Gordon, welcome on board.

I never did find out which fuse was for the cigar lighter, and I don't think there is a diagram anywhere.
    I just ran a new length of 17amp wire from the battery to the lighter socket, with an in-line fuse holder close to the battery.

Comment

I think I will do that in the long run, however a quick solution this time is needed as it is peeing down and I'm planning a long road trip on Saturday a.m.where I will need power to my satnav and more importantly my 2 kids' DVD players.
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

This any help?

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/fuses.htm

Comment

Vince, You're a star. If my fuse box is labeled, like the one in the picture, I've cracked it. Going outside now to have a look. Really appreciate the help.
          Gordon...
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

When i blew me cigarette lighter fuse my radio went too, so i assume it's that one.
            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

This is a pic of a '92 model interior fuse box diagram.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks
                Just purchased a Hilux Surf ln30. Discovered that cigarette lighter not working and need to plug in my SAT NAV. Gordon
                Gordon
                I had exactly the same problem when i buoght my Surf. Turned out it was a broken connection on the rear of the cigarette lighter. Seems the wire had just got old and cracked inside the sleeving.
                If you have no joy with fuse i would suggest you look there next.
                Andy

Comment

Thanx Andy
                  Thats exactly what i'm going to do tomorrow. Checked fuse last night and it was fine. I just have to find some time to look while its still light out.

Gordon...
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
                  X