Rear speaker replacement.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear speaker replacement.....

I have bought some new spekers for the back of my Beastly 'Lux and was hoping someone could give me some directions on how to remove the rear panels in the boot??

Its a 1993 Surf, and from what i can see there is no access to the speakers.

I have managed to replace the front speakers, and the headunit (after removing practically the entire front end of the truck). But was hoping someone knew of a quick and easy way to access the back??

(Think i might have spoken to soon)

Many thanks,

Paul

Originally posted by mooleystruck
    I have bought some new spekers for the back of my Beastly 'Lux and was hoping someone could give me some directions on how to remove the rear panels in the boot??

Its a 1993 Surf, and from what i can see there is no access to the speakers.

I have managed to replace the front speakers, and the headunit (after removing practically the entire front end of the truck). But was hoping someone knew of a quick and easy way to access the back??

(Think i might have spoken to soon)

Many thanks,

Paul
    here ya go mate

http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/rear_trim.htm

Comment

S-Legend!!!

I knew there must be some way!! Thankyou for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated!!

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X