• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relay to repair rear window

Hi
    Relays are avalable from
    Omron Electronic Components Europe
    Sub-Miniature Automotive PCB Relay
    G8SN-1C7-CUK 12DC (320oms) spdt motor,resistive.

Or from Maplins
    JM67X 12V/12A Min relay

Both have the same spec I have used the Omron replacments with great succsess.

If intrested send me e-mail with address and I will make copy of the info I have and how to repair.

Tom

Nice one Tom,

Have just ordered the Maplins one's only came to £6.50 inc p&p for all four, although they are on back order and may take a couple of weeks to arrive, but at that price who cares.

Thanks again
    Jameson
    1990 SURF 2.4TD

Comment

Relay (Rear Window)

Originally posted by Tom Lilley
      Hi
      Relays are avalable from
      Omron Electronic Components Europe
      Sub-Miniature Automotive PCB Relay
      G8SN-1C7-CUK 12DC (320oms) spdt motor,resistive.

Or from Maplins
      JM67X 12V/12A Min relay

Both have the same spec I have used the Omron replacments with great succsess.

If intrested send me e-mail with address and I will make copy of the info I have and how to repair.

Tom

Hi Tom.
      I am in Australia and the problem of the rear window relays has hit us also. It seems that we don't have much information about fixing them without replacing the relay pack for $510-$600 (AUD). Could you please give me any information about which relay to replace and what specifications the relay needs to be.
      I am a mechanic, but a friend of mine is a electronic guy. If we knew what to replace with what part, I am sure that we can do it and pass on the information to the Australian Surf web site.

Thankyou in advance,
      Michael.

Comment

Working...
      X