What this button do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What this button do

doesnt seem to do anything. anyone know?
    Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye!

rear fog light?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

nope thats next to the rear window button near box between seats

Comment

Cloaking device switch?

Some Surfs have them, the ones that other drivers don't 'see' and pull out in front of at junctions.

Comment

Front spot lights?

Have you tried tracing the wires?
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

On mine, the button on the centre console is for the front spots. The one in your picture is for the rear fog (which doesn't work!)
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Cloaking device switch?

Some Surfs have them, the ones that other drivers don't 'see' and pull out in front of at junctions.
              Both my surfs have "automatic Cloaking Devices". I mean if you can't see 2.2 Tonnes of Red & chrome Toyota with loads of lights on then you really shouldn't be driving!

My alarm panic button is in that hole BTW
              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

looks like a switch in my truck. It works the rear foglight, as does the switch near the rear window switch. So both have to be on before the foglight comes on. Think it originally controlled a set of front lights, which have long since been removed before I bought the truck. I will get round to disconnecting the switch and using it again to run front lights
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Yup, I'd guess it's the rear fog (is on mine). Some earlier surfs had the instrument brightness control in this spot.

Comment

Its definatly NOT the rear fogs,

it does however look like the button that turns on the TVs in the back so i assume its been added . . but it looks like its been installed properly like it was factory fitted but obviously doesn't match the style of the other buttons so my best guess it that someone had front fogs fitted, possibly done when they did the sterio

Comment

I have a switch where yours is to manually overide the electric fan switch.
                      2.4 LN130 SSRG K Reg

Dropbox - You're invited to join Dropbox! - Online backup, file sync and sharing made easy.
                      To use Drop Box today for free click go here https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTczNzg1MzQ5

Comment

im just gonna have to follow the wire when i have the dash off to change dials (eventualy)

Comment

Working...
                        X